Tuesday, June 25, 2013

My 3 year old.


     That's right folks this little lady turned three! I can't believe I have a three year old. It's weird, I will probably say that for every birthday but it's true, it's just crazy how fast time flies!

     This little girl is full of spunk and sass. She is also very sweet and kind. She loves all things princess and dirt. She is friends with just about anyone she meets, and all though her brother can get on her nerves she really gets along with him well and I can tell they are already friends. She loves it when he follows her around the house and they just giggle together most days. She loves to give compliments and helps with baby Joel all the time. She will be the first to tell you she doesn't like something or she doesn't want to do something. If a kid is mean to her she is not afraid to fight back, which I actually really like about her!

     I wasn't going to do much for her birthday this year because we had such a crazy summer going on but my mom mentioned she thought Sophia needed a princess party and I knew she was totally right. So I went for it, and I will be the first to admit I went total crazy mom! I don't know what my deal was but I just had to make everything I saw! So with out further ado, Sophia's 3rd Princess party!! 



















     It was such a fun day! The kids loved the party and Sophia was so spoiled, she got way to many presents! haha Sophia has so many good friends! It made me sad to think of the friends we are leaving behind in a month to move to Cali. Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate with us! A huge shout out to my mother for making the cake for me, and to my sister Tiff for coming early and helping me get stuff ready, and to my wonderful sis in law Hanna for taking pics!! You guys are fabulous!

~A



3 comments:

.Chrissy said...

Seriously! This is the cutest little princess party ever!!!!! You are amazing Annelise!

Kendra said...

It was such a fun party! And seriously, that cake was amazing!

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

How fun! What a great party. I would love a link or a tutorial on the skirts/tu-tus you made! I bet she had a great time!