Saturday, February 22, 2014

You can thank my sister

     My little sister Briana has a habit of giving me a hard time when I don't post anything for a while. You can all personally thank her for guilting me into keeping this blog alive ha ha.  Especially since I have recently started hand journaling again. I forgot how much I love to hand journal! Anyway it is way past time to update this blog so let's start back in Oct.

     For Halloween Tyler's school did a trick or treat party. We went to his school and the kids got to go around to the administrations offices and trick or treat. It was really cute! Joel had just started walking a couple weeks before and we threw a cape on him and turned him into Nacho Libre! It was probably the best costume ever! His little pot belly and drunken baby walk were a priceless combination!


     Sophia dressed up as the ever adorable Annie! I made her watch the movie a couple times before hand so she knew who she was. She at least knew how to sing "Tomorrow tomorrow I love ya tomorrow" It was cute!

         Tyler and I dressed up as Wolverine and Gene Grey for Halloween. We were invited to a Halloween costume party and it was so fun to dress up! I don't think we have dressed up in years.


     Our ward also did a trunk or treat. My trunk was a bat cave with Potions inside. I feel like we celebrated Halloween like four times. Which was awesome!


     On the actual day of Halloween Tyler's cousin Mitchell and his Girlfriend Darrian were in town visiting so we spent the day on the beach. When we got home it was a little late for trick or treating but we went to some friends house and had some yummy food and played till late. It was a great day! 

~A

No comments: