Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sophia's first trip to the dentist

     My sister in law Jess is in school to become a dental hygienist. She needed a client today and I told her I could bring Sophia in. Sophia did surprisingly well. She wold open her mouth but after asking her a ton she got sick of it and we had to get creative to get her to keep her mouth open. I would bribe her with a fruit snack and then not feed it to her and she would get so mad at me ha ha, but it worked (I gave her the fruit snacks after). I only snapped a couple pics but I wanted to document it so enjoy the 3 pics I took.



She got these cool glasses to wear instead of goggles to make her feel special.


Notice how worried she looks ha ha. I don't think she enjoyed the feel of the gloves n her mouth. I would say for her only being 2 she did pretty dang well at the dentist! 

                    ~A

No comments: